Classification: Senior Manager 1
Salary package: $107,632 to $112,944 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Continuing, Full Time
- Important role in shaping contract management strategies and techniques for research & innovation
- Lead team of research services professionals
- Provide strategic advice and leadership support on complex research-related contracting matters
The Australian National University is a research-intensive university of global standing specialising in discovery and public policy, with research priorities addressing the challenges facing Australia and the world.
Supporting the ongoing delivery of this world-leading research, the University has a key opportunity for a highly experienced leader to join its team.
Reporting to the Director, Research Services Division you will lead a small team responsible for shaping contract management strategies and negotiating research contracts for the University. You and your team will deliver contract management solutions that clearly support the University in achieving its strategic goal of excellence in research.
Your success in this role will be dependent on your ability to effectively lead, mentor and develop staff. This is a new role and requires a proven leader with a track record of success and a deep understanding of contract management in a research environment. You will have an ability to consult broadly to enable the enhancement and growth of research outcomes, supporting the University to build a consistent understanding of research outcomes, which clearly supports external funding opportunities.
Post graduate qualifications will be highly regarded.
For further information about this role, please contact Claire Pamenter, Acting Deputy Director, Research Services Division on 02 6125 9569 or email Claire.Pamenter@anu.edu.au.
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org
ANU values diversity and inclusion and believes employment opportunities must not be limited by socio-economic background, race, religion or gender. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.