Executive Assistant to Director - Human Resources
Job no: 517606
Work type: Continuing
Location: Canberra / ACT
Classification: ANU Officer 5
Salary Package: $66,904 – $73,309 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Term: Full time, Continuing
The Australian National University is a world-leading educational institution, ranked among the top 20 in the world. The success of the University is directly attributed to the work of its staff and students. The Human Resources Division is responsible for supporting the recruitment, development, safety, and wellbeing of University staff, and is seeking an experienced and professional Executive Assistant to support the Director of the Division.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant. This is a diverse role presenting opportunities, with a wide range of duties; as the first point of contact for the Division, and involvement in projects.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong customer service and stakeholder liaison skills;
- Highly-developed written and verbal communications skills;
- Event and project administration experience; and
- A commitment to confidentiality, discretion, and best business practice.
As a team member in the Human Resources Division, you will have access to:
- Excellent amenities;
- Great working conditions;
- Excellent career development and training opportunities; and
- Competitive remuneration and conditions.
For more information, or for a confidential discussion, contact Kent Vidler, Recruitment Consultant on 02 6125 9997 or email@example.com.
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.
Position Description & Selection Criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now