Academic Level BSalary package:
$98,009 - $111,365 per annum, plus 17% superannation
- Are you an early career doctoral graduate?
- Do you have the potential to become a world-leading academic in your field?
The Australian National University seeks applications from early-career doctoral graduations to undertake a five-year fellowship program with Australian’s leading research University.
Successful applicants will undertake both teaching and research over this five-year fellowship with a pathway to a continuing position at the University after three years. This is an Identified Level B position.
Please see that attached position description for more information on the duties associated with this role.
For more information, or for a confidential discussion, please contact:
Professor Richard Baker, Pro Vice-Chancellor (University Experience) on 02 6125 8485 or via email on email@example.com and/or A/Professor Asmi Wood, Acting Director of the National Centre for Indigenous Studies on 02 6125 3769 or via email on Director.firstname.lastname@example.org
These are identified position in accordance with the University’s Identified Position Policy and only Indigenous Australians are eligible to apply.
To apply for this role, please upload the following documents:
- A proposed research plan.
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
Other documents, if required.