Classification: ANU Officer 6/7 (Administration)
Salary package: $78,956 - $91,157 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Term: Full time, Fixed term (2 years)
- Exciting role in a major educational enterprise
- Varied and interesting work, with opportunity for initiative
- Opportunity to make a difference
The MeriSTEM project is an initiative of the Research School of Physics and Engineering, within the College of Science at the ANU. It aims to improve secondary education by developing and distributing high quality secondary STEM education resources, with the goal of allowing secondary science teachers to switch to the flipped classroom pedagogy. The Project Officer is a varied role that is responsible for managing all aspects of this project. This includes reviewing and contributing to the development of online modules, managing the day to day operations of the platform, supervising the Liaison Officer, seeking additional funding, and helping grow and improve the range of materials provided. In addition, the Project Officer will provide high quality service, support and guidance for stakeholders using and developing the MeriSTEM materials.
For further enquires please contact Joseph Hope T: 02 6125 278 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.