Job no: 528083
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: Canberra / ACT
Classification: ANU Officer 8 (Administration)
Salary package: $97,812 - $104,717 per annum plus 17% Superannuation
Terms: Full time, Fixed term (5 years)
- The incumbent will be responsible for the delivery of a number of projects.
- The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work within the Project Team, be responsible for a set of allocated projects from within the capital works portfolio of the ANU and contribute to the Projects office and its operations.
- The position is responsible to the Associate Director but has responsibility for the projects allocated.
The mission of Facilities and Services Division is to "Enable academic excellence at ANU through integrated and innovative facilities and project delivery". The four key portfolios are Corporate and Client Services, Maintenance, Operations and Projects.
The Projects portfolio has the responsibility for planning and delivering projects for the University, including but not limited to all infrastructure, major and minor building and refurbishment projects. Under the broad direction of the Associate Director - Projects, the Project Officer has responsibility for coordination and delivery of new building works, refurbishments and relocation.
The Project Officer will oversee the conception, implementation and review of projects and work including User Briefs, establish design and cost parameters and monitor building/refurbishment activities.
For more information, contact Neill Daly, Associate Director, Projects on T: 02 6125 0545 or E: email@example.com
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.
Position Description & Selection Criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now